Saturday, March 24, 2012

Hussif

Where does time go???   Last Wednesday night I was back to Mrs Martins Quilt Shop for the second class to finish making a Hussif from Applecore papers, I was rather pleased at my progress and managed to get it almost completed, I just need to hand stitch the side "wheels" to the main piece and attached either a button or a magnet closer.   I rather enjoyed stitching the Applecores together, although I got into a bit of a mess pulling the papers out, I'm now thinking of making another Hussif using Clamshell papers for a friend who lives on the coast and loves the colours blue and yellow.   

Tomorrow I will be sewing up an apron panel of a John Dere tractor for my son, it should be topical around his BBQ as he loves the tractor he works on.

Thats all for this week.

Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment