Sunday, December 2, 2012

Its been a few months since I was here, the trouble is I cannot work out how to use Blogger properly.   Last week Bonnie Hunter from Quiltville showed a tutorial of how to put on a gadget, after several attemps I've manage to put the Easy Street Mystery gadget on here.

Í'm typing this using one hand as I had a fall this morning and have badly sprained my wrist and cannot do any sewing today.    The fall made me realise just how easy falls happen, I thought I'd got off to an early start on some gardening but lost my balance and fell backwards onto the base of my spine, yes its very sore and sprained my wrist trying to break the fall, fortunatly my head did not hit the concrete hard, but I am in one piece albiet a little sore!!!!

This afternoon I had planned on putting the finishing touches to a Christmas wallhanging, its Chistmas Time for Teddybears by Teddlywinks and is a combination of stitcheries and pieced blocks.

Last month at our Quilting group we worked on a mystery quilt which has turned out to be Double Wedding Ring using bias strips, although it was fun to do I am now having to undo my corners as I had gone too far.......I either get left behind or obviously don't listen properly.....oh well I will get it finished before we meet again in January.

As I cannot sew today, I'll get my next lot of fabrics ready for part 2 of Easy Street.

Bye for now

Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment